Hello, World (Again)

First of all, LET'S DOING INTERMEZZO.

It was second time and five years for me to wasting time for blogging. hehehe Actually I have another one but it's already OLD and I FORGOT the password. Hmm.. never mind. May the concept of this blog will be different than my previous blog. I called it... Scrawl-story. 

Just realized that my hand writing (read:grammar) is worst than you. kkk~

Well, I will try to updates anything--article, story, fanficts, draft, knowledge--all those things related writing and writing.

I wished it will help me--also you. To be inspired, creative and open. Because in this site, I will open my mind even if it's so stupid. plain and plebeian. (I ACCEPT THAT)

 

it was midnight at Gombak, Malaysia.

 

As its name--this preface looks so-um-yeah. quite good bad. But, HAPPY READING.

 

Writer. 




Written by

0 komentar: